Black Draping Front Dress

23 January 2012

The Black Draping Front Dress, available at Eden Fantasys, is obviously a sexy piece. Just look at the sexy model over there. Sexy! So of course I thought that I would look super hot in this piece as well. Um... not quite. It turned out to be more of a, meh it's just okay, king of dress that I retired to the closet... already.

I think it is probably a little black dress that your partner is going to find you attractive in just for the simple fact that it has a plunging neck line and rises where the sun don't shine in the back. I, on the other hand, just didn't get that "oh look at me, I'm sexy" feeling from it. I do like that it can be worn out, if you feel comfortable with your girls showing a little.

As for the product information, the dress is made of spandex and polyester. It is available at Eden Fantasys in small, medium, large, and extra large. I ordered the small at I probably should have went with a medium because I just don't like how hiked up the backside is. I was hoping it would come down to below my bottom so I could feel like I was actually wearing a dress, and not a shirt. I am 5'4" and 130 lbs. Below you can see how the small fits my body size.

I am happy with the piece. It is really pretty and I suppose that I see myself dragging it out from time to time. But I just didn't fall in love with it. I think this dress is probably a little more suitable for someone with a large bust. Being smaller chested, I find it less attractive at the drape of the dress. The dress also has a sexy sequin waistline that I really loved. It sparkles and glistens off the lights in the room. I also really adore the ruffled skirt part of the dress. Just wishing it was a little longer or that I would have gotten a size up. The dress is also a halter style. It comes up around the back of the neck and ties, so you can adjust it to your body size. The neck straps are also accented with rhinestones, giving the neck area just a little more bling.

As for caring for the dress, the manufacturer recommends hand washing in cold water and allowing it to air dry.

Overall, I like the dress. It just is not a favorite of mine now that I have actually worn it. However, if you have a body like the babe modeling it above, she is rocking that thing! By all means, flaunt it!

If you are interested in the Black Draping Front Dress, please visit Eden Fantasys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Garden of Secrets 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.