Venus Aromatic Bath Salts

07 January 2012

 Remember back in December when I fell in love with the Venus Body Scrub? I do! Now I have had the chance to experience more of their product line and I continue to be super pleased. Venus also carries Aromatic Bath Salts that I swear are to die for! They are available for purchase at Eden Fantasys for only $17.99 in a major selection of scents and I just happened to get the Mandarin Mango that smells scrumptious!

They are packed with aroma and lots of it. They come is a beautiful plastic container that is packed with information too. To use the bath salts, simply drop a few teaspoon in your bath to invigorate your senses and moisturize your skin. The Mandarin Mango salts are orange and put a pretty tint to the water (don't worry, it doesn't stain or dye) as they turn clear in warm water. The salts filled the room with sweet, tangy lovely scents that were amazing. It is so rejuvenating!

The container they come in is 16 oz. I imagine it will last through quite a few baths, considering you only need a teaspoon or two for each bath.

I enjoy the Venus products so much. They leave my skin feeling extra smooth and wake up my senses. They are really amazing products. They are also great for gift giving as well.

Ingredients: dead sea salt (magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, calcium chloride, sodium bromide), fragrance. May contain fd&c yellow 3, fd&c blue 1, and fd&c red 33.

If you would like to read more reviews or purchase the Venus Aromatic Bath Salts, please use this link. Or follow the widget below.

1 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. Bath Salt

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents © Garden of Secrets 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.