Aphrodisia: Music of Love {Review}

26 August 2012

Setting the mood is usually a natural part of love making. We want our partners to feel in the mood. There are a lot of tactics one can take to achieve getting in the mood. Around our house, we like to use candles, oils, scents, and of course music. Love making music varies from *bang* *bang* music to us. We want to set the right mood and music is a really easy way of doing this. Eden Fantasys has a selection of audio Cd's and we were grateful to be given the opportunity to review Aphrodisia: Music of Love.
The CD is a collection of eleven songs that are smooth jazz. It is a great selection for love making. We play it for that purpose and relaxing, as well. This is probably one my favorite bath time selections. The songs have a decent run time and help me relax during my bubbly escapades. Most of the songs include mostly instrumentals. There are a few with sings, however. Aphrodisia: Music of Love works really well for massage music, too.

If you want to set the mood, relax, or please a {friend's} ears with the sounds of great jazz musicians, I recommend Aphrodisia. I have many uses for it myself, I have even used it as backdrop music for some videos I have made.

Run on over to Eden Fantasys and find the perfect music of love for you and your partner today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Garden of Secrets 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.