Are you fucking serious?

13 August 2012

Saturday is my day. I get to go do all the lovely shopping, errand running, and all the glory that goes with it. I do this on Saturdays because it is like the only day I have other authority figures around this house so I can get away to do them without having four kids attached to my hip. Well last Saturday I went to the grocery store to get some things for supper and took my 9 year old daughter with me. No big deal right?

We did our run through the store and then headed out. It was a little busy in the parking lot because it was Saturday. We went walking right down the middle aisle after a white SUV passed through before us. We were walking down on the right side headed for our car when this crazy bitch slams her big pile of white utility vehicle in reverse and speeds backwards. What the fuck are you doing??? I grabbed my daughter by the arm and threw her like a rag doll. I then proceeded to get myself out of the way of psycho grandma all for her to slam on her breaks and whipped into the handicap parking zone she just passed five seconds ago.

My heart was pounding so fast and I stood there are watched big mama jump out of her vehicle, slam the door, and waltz in the store.

Are you fucking serious right now?

Some people shouldn't drive, and others shouldn't have those fancy wheelchair stickers hanging from their mirrors so they can all most run over standing children and go on with their business. What is the world coming to? Seriously?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Garden of Secrets 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.